Sunday, April 26, 2009

Depeche Mode - (Re)mixtape Vol. 1


Looking through my Depeche Mode collection I realised that they have literally hundreds of remixes so I've made a compilation of some of my favourites - Depeche Mode - (Re)mixtape Volume 1

  • Oh Well (Black Light Odyessey Dub Mix)
  • It's No Good (Hardfloor Remix)
  • Halo (Goldfrapp Remix)
  • Enjoy The Silence (Timo Maas Extended Mix)
  • Lie To Me (The Pleasure Of Her Private Shame Mix by LFO)
  • It's No Good (Speedy J Drum n Bass Mix)
  • Painkiller (Kill The Pain DJ Shadow Mix)
  • Wrong (DIM vs Boize Noize Mix)
  • Everything Counts (Absolut Mix)
  • I Feel You (Throb Mix)
  • People Are People (Adrian Sherwood Mix)
  • Wrold In My Eyes (Oil Tank Mix)
  • Personal Jesus (Pump Mix)
  • Useless (Kruder and Dorfmeister Remix)
  • Stripped (Tricky Perversion)
  • Dream On (Pink Noise Club Mix)
  • Barrel Of A Gun (3 Phase Mix)

No comments:

Post a Comment